Criminal Trial, Appellate and Post-Conviction Remedies in State and Federal Courts.
David W. Collins, born Ft. Myers, Florida, September 15, 1958.
Admitted to bar, 1985, Florida and U.S. District Court, Southern Districts of Florida Including, Trial Bar; 1989, U.S District Court, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida, U.S Court of Appeal, Eleventh Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court.
- University of Florida (B.A. 1979; M.A. 1981)
- Nova University (J.D., 1985). Phi Kappa Phi.
- Recipient, Moot Court, First Place, 1984.
- Former Assistant State Attorney for Janet Reno, Dade County, Florida, 1986.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers